Mondays can be rough. But to help you start your day (and week) off on the best possible note, we’ve rounded up some of the most positive, inspirational, or just downright sweet stories from around the web. Here, you’re feel-good news roundup to kick off your morning.
- You don’t know cuteness until you’ve seen this toddler get ecstatic about his first real life fire truck sighting. [USA Today]
- Darth Vader is real, he works as a surgical technician in Tennessee, and this is the most fantastic thing we’ve ever seen. [CNN]
- A Syrian refugee and her family are making a living by starting their own cookie business, based on an old family recipe. [Today]
- This daughter reading a thank you letter to her single mom will have you wanting to call your own mom real fast. [A Plus]
- Andddd the vet of the year award goes to this guy who serenaded a pup before a big surgery to calm her down. [People]
- There’s a new magazine that’s all for girls who love science, and we are totally obsessed with this. [The Huffington Post]
- A Southwest Airlines pilot gave his millionth passenger a very special surprise – including paying for her flight. [CN Traveler]